Amazon work from home jobs Apply Now
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||digital content associate|
|Degree||Any Graduates / Undergraduate|
|Location||Work at Home (WAH)|
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. They need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
✅For More Details : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group, To Help Them!