Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Human Resource | Any Graduate | Work From Home
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
AXIS BANK Hiring 2023
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Post Name||Human Resource|
|Salary||As Per Company Standard|
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
- Manage the internal (Branches/ other business verticals) and external (empanelled outsourced agencies) lead generating channels to generate the expected business.
- Enable the sanctioning process by ensuring conduct and scrutiny of pre-disbursement activities.
- Liaison with Corporate Banking Operations team and Centralized Processing Unit to enable smooth completion of post sanction formalities, account opening and disbursement.
- Meet customer service requirements through regular interactions with the customers to understand business condition, enhancement opportunity, etc.
- Monitor transactions in the customer accounts to ensure that the cash flow movement and end use of fund are in compliance with the sanction stipulations.
- Assist the Credit Manager in unit inspections and ensure timely insurance renewal, DP updated, stock renewal statement scrutiny and gathering of relevant market information.
- Ensure maintenance of quality and health of portfolio and minimize Days Past Due through regular interactions with the customer.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized institute
- Ability to manage complex client situations.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good networking and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of banking products and services
How To Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
For More Details : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group, To Help Them!