Capgemini network engineer jobs for freshers | Off Campus Jobs – Getintojob
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Capgemini Off Campus Requirement 2022
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
|Year Of Passing||Any|
|Salary||₹INR 300,000.00 per Annum|
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Network Engineer | Capgemini Freshers Drive 2022
Name Of Organization:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process.
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
How to apply for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022 for the role of Graduate Trainee?
Required for Job
Excellent Communication skills (both Verbal and written)
Willingness to work in permanent night Shift
Experience: 6 months- 6 years
Education Criteria: B.Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA/BSc/MSc (Must be full time)
Job Location- Gurugram
You will be responsible for providing industry leading post-sale networking support to International customers of medium to large scale networks. You will be required to interact with the customers to resolve the issue or provide support via email/ WebEx. This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and the wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value.In this role, you will gain insight to the detailed functionality of OEM solutions, and partner with all the elements of the service chain.
Provide front line network support to debug complex networking problems.
Be the focal point and owner of large account network problem resolution.
Work on problems of diverse scope
Basic LAN Configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether channels
Switching concepts-CEF, L2PT
Routing protocols- RIP,OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
Routing & Switching (RNS)
- Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, port-channels
- STP, SPAN, inter VLAN routing
- Basic knowledge of services like HSRP, ARP
- Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether-channels
- STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
- LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection
- IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
- Advanced LAN switching concepts- CEF, QoS on catalyst switches, L2PT, Dot1Q tunneling, VSS.
- Routing Protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Multicast Conceptual Knowledge.
- MPLS Basic understanding of LDP, TDP, MPLS L2/L3 VPNs.
- In-depth knowledge of services like DHCP, QoS, NTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE tunneling, IP SLA/object tracking
- ACE(10/20/30 Modules and ACE 4710 Appliance)
- CSS 11500 Content Series Switches
- WAE Hardware
- WCCP (Web Cache Control Protocol)
- Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 4.x and earlier
- Digital Media Player (DMP 4300 / 4400 Series)
- Digital Media Suite (DMM / Digital Media Manager, SNS / Show and Share)
- Basic Understanding and knowledge of HTTP,SSL and different application layer protocols (Preferred)
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the virtual evaluation process comprising of online assessments and interviews. We request the candidate to make necessary infrastructure arrangements (voice and video enabled Laptop/ desktop, stable internet connection etc.) to appear for the selection process.