Mindtree Edge Program from joining process to Training Experience 2022 & Reference for Exam and Guidelines
Mindtree has announced a job notification for the post of EDGE Program. A student from various disciplines can apply for Mindtree Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Mindtree Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||EDGE Program|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Mindtree is hiring candidates for the post of EDGE Program.
- The candidate will support Mindtree in one or more of the following: development, maintenance, infrastructure support, or testing.
- Following a three-month technical training to learn about their role, candidates will also be enrolled in BITS Pilani’s comprehensive, eight-semester, UGC-approved MTech program.
- This will open doors to high-growth career avenues in technology’s dynamic and exciting world.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- At least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- B.Sc. graduates must have had Core Mathematics as a subject in graduation. Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics will not be considered.
- Full-time, UGC-recognized education in 10th, 12th, diploma, and graduation. Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Graduation should have been completed in 3 years with no gaps.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group.
Selection Process online :
1 . Online Test
2. Technical & HR Round
Note: They had Ask Some Basic Questions in java Like
1. Tell me About yourself ( your resume what you have mentioned is simple you explain then depending on the situation they ask only a few questions this is my experience with Mindtree. I am familiar with java so )
2. After they ask only oops concepts
3. Then they ask for only one program and give me
an example of an inheritance program.