PWC Hiring Careers for Intern or Trainee:-PWC freshers for Software Development Intern Any Graduate can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PWC Hiring Careers for Interns or Trainee
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmers and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of our Sales and Marketing practice.
About the job
You know us. We want to know you. Your career is just that; yours. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Communication skills / Personal Attributes:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyst data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with further test updates.
✅For More Details : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group, To Help Them!