Tesco Hiring for Associate Operations | Any Graduate | Apply Now
Tesco Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate Operations | Any Graduate. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Tesco is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive. Below are the Tesco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Subscribe to our Official YouTube: Click Here
Tesco Off Campus Drive 2023:-
|Job Role||Associate Operations|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025|
- Accountable for probing; triaging; dispatching job to the right man with the right skills using necessary tool either via phone or emails
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence Identifying operational improvement and finding solutions by applying CI tools and techniques Handle Inbound /
- Outbound Calls within the critical metrics Knows and applies fundamental work theories/concepts/processes in own areas of work
- To Probe; Triage and Dispatch Jobs for the Stores Allocate the right man with the right skill at the right time
- Responds with appropriate levels of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround
- Ability to the analyze the root cause and handle 1st level issues Ability to make informed and timely decisions
- Basic MS Office – Excel;
- PPT Planning & Organising
- Call Management knowledge;
- Active Listening Eye to detail
- Logical Thinking; Speed and Accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Retail store and equipments
- Good communication Skills both Verbal and Written
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Tesco Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
For More Details : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group, To Help Them!